
Our brief update!
We are in Cedar Radpis, Iowa. If you don't know where that is, Google it. I had to also.
I moved here July 17th, closed on our home July 18th, started my first job fresh from MBA school July 23rd, and Heather and Isaac moved here August 11th.
The garage is still full of boxes begging to be emptied. The house doesn't quite feel like home. No pictures are up yet, we still have painting to do, but we are together as a family. We have been greatly blessed!
More to come.
We are in Cedar Radpis, Iowa. If you don't know where that is, Google it. I had to also.
I moved here July 17th, closed on our home July 18th, started my first job fresh from MBA school July 23rd, and Heather and Isaac moved here August 11th.
The garage is still full of boxes begging to be emptied. The house doesn't quite feel like home. No pictures are up yet, we still have painting to do, but we are together as a family. We have been greatly blessed!
More to come.



2 comments:
Yahhh! Finally a new post, on a new blog! I am so glad you guys are doing well. Keep up the posts,I love to see them. Love ya!
Hey Guys! Good to see your new blog! I love being able to keep up with the family through these blogs! What a blessing! Isaac is just the cutest little boy! He stole my heart when you guys were here in Indianapolis visiting my parents! Good Luck with this new adventure and next phase of your lives!! We love you! Love, Cheri
Post a Comment