Man, I was wondering when we were going to see another post from you. I was getting tired of watching that crash! Glad you got home safe! Don't freeze!
I miss you guys! I've thought about you a lot lately. I am really looking forward to seeing you this summer. I am glad too that you have posted again. I was hoping to hear from you over Christmas. I am sure you are pretty busy still.? Drop us a line ok.
Our happy little family was made December 22nd, 1997. Heather and I were married in Fayette, New York at the Peter Whitmer farm LDS Chapel. Two years later we were sealed in the Palymyra Temple.
After 7 years of bad luck at trying to have babies we adopted the sweetest miracle we could have asked for, Isaac Jaxon! He is our bundle of thunder and lightning. He is also the smartest little whip this side of Hannover, Germany.
3 comments:
Yahhhh! Another post. Cute pics, and you figured out playlist. You really just have to paly around with stuff to figure out how to use it.
Man, I was wondering when we were going to see another post from you. I was getting tired of watching that crash! Glad you got home safe! Don't freeze!
I miss you guys! I've thought about you a lot lately. I am really looking forward to seeing you this summer. I am glad too that you have posted again. I was hoping to hear from you over Christmas. I am sure you are pretty busy still.? Drop us a line ok.
Post a Comment